An integrated access control solution allows you to:
- Get full control over where and when your staff, visitors and vehicles can move around your site at all times
- Manage business risk through policy enforcement
- Ensure the security of your physical and intellectual assets
The system goes beyond traditional access control, enforcing business policy, allowing you to manage multiple clearances, licenses and competences for cardholders and ensuring your businesss duty of care and health & safety obligations are met.
The system utilizes electronic card readers, RFIDs, fingerprint readers and keypads to monitor and control both employees and visitors to site and facilitate a number of key security and business functions including:
- Visitor management
- Staff access including integration with existing HR systems and after-hours management
- Monitoring and tracking
- Intruder alarm detection and notification
- Emergency management, lockdown and alerts
- Automatic enforcement of business OH&S policies and compliance with government regulations.
The Fencing Company security solutions cater for all levels of security from fully monitored access control for a critical infrastructure site to cost-effective wireless and data-on-card options for securing dormitories and lockers.
With the Command Centre, you can achieve automated access control across single site facilities or multiple global sites.